Debt-of-Duty
Short Story A Debt of Duty

There are many short stories in English. People all over the world are used to reading these English stories. Since English is his mother tongue, he likes these stories. English has ancient literature and a very popular tradition that is followed and observed by English-speaking people living all over the world.

A Debt of Duty Story in English

I have fulfilled my duty by properly using the trust of my elders

He raised the dignity of the country and the nation by sacrificing his life in 1965. Son, "Now my mother's intention was that I should be educated and join the army like my elders and martyrdom while serving my country and nation.

The foot of But son, I was scared at that time and my steps were wobbly, then I ran away from home and went to the city. At that time, I was barely 13 years old. Then time passed and I grew older. Life unfolded its colors. And I was so lost in the chaos of life that I did not turn back and go back to the village.

Even after so much time passed, I could not remove the love of my mother from my heart. The same sound echoes in my ears (Son, where have you gone, return home before evening, otherwise you will lose your way in the dark. Gee) A small mistake from childhood took me away from my paradise.

The longing to touch my mother's feet will always be in my heart. Son! Life is the trust of death and at that time I did not know that when a martyr sacrifices his life for the nation, the entire nation is proud. It rises because the death of the martyr is the life of the nation.

Today we refuse to recognize our blood. Alas! That I can tell the world that the accusation leveled against my mother is baseless and false and that I am one of the descendants of those martyrs who sacrificed everything to get this homeland.

First the father then the brother and now the mother too has sacrificed her life for this pure soil and fertilized it.

The conversation was still going on. Father's tears were not stopping. He was kissing the pictures with his eyes and asking forgiveness from his Lord (Lord, forgive me, I am my mother). Shah Zeb wiped his father's tears and comforted him and said, "Allah is very Forgiving and Merciful, He loves His servants very much."

Father, if you have sincerely repented, then he will surely forgive you. Because he knows our intentions. Like my grandfather and grandmother, I will join the army and serve the nation.

Then with the passage of time, Shahzeb grew up and got a job in the army. Pak army was conducting operations against terrorists in Swat valley. Shahzeb had completed his training. He was sent to Swat valley with an army unit. Dispatched.

One night, terrorists attacked the checkpoint. The soldiers of the Pak Army gave a strong response to this attack and repelled the enemy's attack, which caused a lot of damage to the enemy. The foremost among these soldiers of the Pak Army was Shah Zeb. He was fighting with a great passion for the sake of patriotism and martyrdom.

All the terrorists were killed but as a result of the cross firing two or three soldiers were injured and one bullet hit Shahzeb's legs. But he was fighting the enemy along with his dead body as a result of which both his legs were lost. After treatment, the army retired him.

Now he had time and started taking interest in social work. Now he had a strong desire in his heart to do something for others. Then Shah Zeb on the lands given to him by his grandfather as a reward from the government. A religious seminary, school, playground for children, a hospital, and an old house were also built.

In this old house, destitute people from all corners of the country were brought here and given every facility of life for free. For this purpose, Shah Zeb opened his offices in every city so that such people could be brought here. There was no other support in the world except God.

Shahzeb said in the last days of his life that these lands were given to his elders as a reward by the government and to me by his elders. Understand that the lands given by the government should be returned to the government. It is true that those who sincerely intend to do something in life, then those people become a bright example for the world one day.

Tags: Islam, All Islam, Basic Information About Islam, Different Aspects of Islam, Kaaba, History of Islam, History of Islam, History of Islam, History of Islam, Islamic Stories About Islam Information, Khana Kaaba, Islam, Islam, Islam and Muslims, Islam and Quran, Islamic History, Islamic History, Islamic History in Urdu, Islamic Information, Islamic Information in Urdu, Islamic Messages, Islamic Pictures, Islamic Pictures, Islamic Stories, in English Islamic Stories in Urdu, Kaaba, History of Kaaba, Learn About Islam, Knowledge of Islam, Learn Islam, Images Islamic, Urdu Islamic History, Urdu Islamic, Islamic, Islamic, True Stories for Kids, Bachon Ki Sachi Kahaniyan, Children and Kids Stories,

Best Islamic Short Stories in English